We're pleased to announce the release of the new Service Pack for Navisworks 2012
There are 3 separate Service Packs
- 32 bit Service Pack - install if you have a 32 version of the product
- 64 bit Service Pack - install if you have a 64 version of the product
- Updated Exporter Plug-ins - you will need to install this for your exporters to continue running correctly after installing the Service Pack. If you have the standalone exporters on any machines then you should also upgrade to this version.
This can be installed on all standalone versions of Navisworks 2012 (Manage, Simulate and Freedom), and versions of Navisworks in the suites below:
- Factory Design Suite (Premium and Ultimate)
- Building Design Suite (Ultimate)
- Infrastructure Design Suite (Standard, Premium and Ultimate)
- Plant Design Suite (Premium and Ultimate)
The main fixes include: -
- NWC files can't be loaded in Navisworks 2012 NWF's
- Clashed items appear gray instead of highlighted
- Inventor files that seemed to load in as exploded models
- Support for NVidia 3D Vision (more information on its way)
- AutoCAD MEP Property Browser properties now correctly convert
- Handling World Up in the DWF reader and exporter correctly
- Batch test's selections no longer switching when files are appended
- Referenced DWF files now can be opened in Navisworks
- Task appearance coloring now correct when rendering
- Support for the FARO SDK 4.8
- Support for hidden items in Inventor
- No crash in Revit when using Switchback on linked/appended elements
- No crash when loading multiple NWD files in Freedom
- No crash when overwriting an existing Clash Report
- No error now if opening a file from Vault if its reference file is renamed.
There are other fixes as well, just check in this readme.
The Service Pack can be downloaded and installed from here.