UPDATE: Service Pack 2 is now available from our website which contains all the fixes below and more.
A service pack is now available for Autodesk Navisworks 2013 products. You can download and install the Autodesk Navisworks 2013 Service Pack 1 from our website
If you have experienced any of the following issues then we recommend you upgrade to the Service Pack 1
- File refresh not working after Options changed
- Timeliner 'Find Unattached Items' not working
- Inconsistencies in Clash grouping
- Google Earth model exported from Navisworks placed below surface
- Construction Parts in Revit Linked Files not working
- Save back to earlier Navisworks versions from Batch Utility
- Faro files loaded in at the wrong orientation
- Re-running clash tests with Isolation > Hide Other selected in Results tab, results are classed as resolved
- Merging Clash data inconsistencies
- Changing the selections in the Select tab in Clash causes Tolerance to revert to previous value
- Dates linked to from DataTools are displayed as previous days date in Properties window
- Sort button is disabled when there are items in Sets window.
- 'Cut, paste, copy' context menu not appearing when right clicking on Sets name.
- Selecting multiple Search Sets is not updating the Current Search
- Properties for piping and pipe supports from CADWorx 2013 not appearing
Navisworks closing unexpectedly when: -
- when linking to Microsoft Project file
- when selecting a property in Freedom
- in certain graphics card drivers
- after refreshing during Autosaving
- in Search and Selection Sets dialog
- when machine locked or a screensaver is running
- using the Simulate tab in Timeliner
Please select the relevant 32 or 64 bit version for Manage, Simulate or Freedom. This can be installed on each individual machine which already has Navisworks 2013 installed, included in the installation, or included in a deployment, the readme contains more instructions.
Should you have any issues installing the service pack, please use the Installation and Licensing forums which are monitored by Autodesk experts.