If you do, have you installed Service Pack 1? If you haven't, make sure you do.
If you're wondering why, well, remember when you first open an Autodesk product after installation? We ask your permission to send some usage statistics back to us; we use this data to see where people are having problems. In this case we can see that a number of you have been having issues with Freedom closing unexpectedly when clicking properties through the Selection Tree in Freedom. This has now all been fixed and installing the Service Pack 1 will make sure you don't get this issue again. If you installed the Freedom download after the Service Pack was released last month, this includes all the latest fixes so no extra install will be needed.
For more details about the Service Pack, look at this Navisworks 2013 Service Pack blog post.
If you haven't yet installed any Navisworks products then why not install Navisworks Freedom, here's five reasons to install it today.
- It can load 2D and 3D drawings and models in NWD, DWF and DWFX formats
- It can handle external property data from databases
- It can do sectioning and measurements
- You can playback Timeliner Simulations and animations
- It's free!! Meaning you can involve the entire project team!