A service pack is now available for Autodesk Navisworks 2013 products. You can download and install the Autodesk Navisworks 2013 Service Pack 2 from our website
If you have experienced any of the following issues then we recommend you upgrade to the Service Pack 2
- Performance issues when working with a large volume of selection and search sets.
- Issue where some commands appear disabled after dragging a selection set to a folder.
- Unhide command didn't work at the folder level for sets hidden in folders.
- Crash when trying to drag a set into a folder.
- Area/Volume properties from Revit Drawings not available.
- Inventor models are rotated at 90-degrees.
- A number of unexpected crashes in Clash Detective
- Unhide All taking much longer when Clash Detective is open.
- Not possible to rename a Clash result after a drag and drop.
- Clash groups expand unexpectedly.
- Renaming results in the Clash results grid performance issues.
- Resolved a performance issue where loading a model is extremely slow when Timeliner is open.
- 2D measurement start, end and difference values are incorrect.
- Cancelling or closing the options editor using keyboard shortcuts retains options.
- Cinepak Codec for 64 bit is now available.
- CSV export from Selection Inspector now available
Please select the relevant 32 or 64 bit version for Manage, Simulate or Freedom. This can be installed on each individual machine which already has Navisworks 2013 installed, included in the installation, or included in a deployment, the readme contains more instructions.
Should you have any issues installing the service pack, please use the Installation and Licensing forums which are monitored by Autodesk experts.
UPDATE: After a couple of queries we just want to confirm that Service Pack 2 contains all the fixes from Service Pack 1, meaning you do not need to install that separately.