Over the Christmas and New Year period we should hit 100,000 views of this blog, when we started this blog around 18 months ago, myself and Paul just wanted to put out a few tips to help you, the users of our software. In that time we've managed 127 blogs posts, and become one of the most popular Autodesk blogs, so sincerely, THANK YOU!
For stats geeks like me, here's a quick breakdown you might find interesting: -
2 in every 5 people visiting the blog is based in the USA, 1 in 10 is from the UK and Australia, Canada, India, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Brazil and Singapore round off the top 10. Interestingly though the top cities for visitors are London, New York, Sydney, San Francisco and Stockholm. Only 1 in 15 are coming in through your mobile, although unsurprisingly there's an increase in the number of people using tablets.
Our most popular posts are listed below, and unsurprisingly the BIM 360 Glue iPad app quickly became a hit with you all.
- BIM 360 Glue on the Go
- Find your serial numbers and product keys
- Navisworks 2013 products released
- Navisworks 2013 Revit Grids and Levels support
- Datatools Links
- Cleaning Up Revit files for Export to Navisworks
- Creating Smooth Animations
- Service Pack Now available for Navisworks 2013
- Revit MEP pipe accessories and fittings appearing as lines
- 3D Stereo viewing in Navisworks
Finally we'd like to say, have a great holiday period, relax, rest and we'll come back in 2013 with even more tips, tricks, news on the construction industry and daft images of Darth Vader using the iPad app from AU2012.
Feel free to get in touch with any suggestions for blog posts or feedback by emailing us on email@example.com