For those of you with interest in performance analysis of buildings there's a new blog from Autodesk focussing on this very topic. Whether you are interested in energy analysis, airflows, lighting analysis or more, this should be a hot topic for those looking to get the most out of the BIM models.
Directly from the team, this is who the blog is aimed at: -
Who is this Blog for? We are looking to address three groups of readers –
- Expert BPA Professional –MEP engineers, Building Scientists, Energy Analyst or similar professionals who dedicate the majority of their time to BPA related activities.
- Casual BPA Professional – Architect or Junior Engineer who spends part of their time on BPA related activities.
- Aspirational BPA Professional – People who finds BPA interesting, would like to learn more and be more involved.
What will we try and do with this Blog?
- Share – Share information about Building Performance Analysis, latest research, and related topics that would be interesting to our readers
- Teach – Educate our readers in the general field of BPA as well as specifically on Autodesk solutions supporting BPA
- Learn – Learn from our readers by always providing room for comments and feedback
- Be Provocative – As transformational BPA technologies and workflows become available, we will highlight them to provoke discussion and exploration of the future that could be very different from our past.
If you want to view this or any other blogs more easily here are full instructions to see blogs inside Autodesk products.