Hello everyone! Welcome to the refreshed Beyond Design blog. As the construction industry grows and technology on-site advances rapidly, we realize that the reasoning behind Beyond Design when we started it two years ago is already becoming outdated, so the changes we make today should reflect this. The intention of the blog still remains the same; to give you the information and the tools to better manage projects, increase productivity, improve workflows and we want empower you to get the most out of the products you use every day.
Beyond Design will expand to cover the following topics: taking technology into the field, industry trends, new tools, tips and tricks and much more. Beyond Design is now your one-stop blog for construction information!
What's changed you ask? Aside from a refreshed look and feel, we have added more authors with expertise in a wide range of relevant fields. Say hello to:
- Anthony Governanti, Technical Marketing Manager for Construction with experience across Autodesk's portfolio in the construction, architecture, and infrastructure segments
- Pete Billante, Product Manager for BIM 360 Field who has worked to develop BIM 360 since inception
- Thomas Schwaiger, Technical Consultant for BIM 360 Glue with a background in data management
- Sunny Hira, Industry Marketing Manager with an emphasis on the construction industry
As well as Paul and myself, whose roles have shifted since we first started
- Paul Walker, Product Manager for BIM 360 mobile solutions
- Lee Mullin, Solutions Engineer for Construction across Northern Europe
There's more detail about all four under the Author's section.
We also want to say a special hello to new our followers from the BIM 360 Field blog. We would love to hear from you and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lee, Paul, Sunny, Anthony, Pete & Thomas