A service pack for Autodesk Navisworks 2014 has now been released.
The main areas of improvement are as follows: -
- IFC colour improvements
- Revit export improvements
- DGN import improvements
- Autodesk Rendering improvements
- Timeliner Animations can now use Autodesk Rendering
- GUID handling improvements
- Asta now working alongside Navisworks
- Clash Viewpoint improvements
- Recap improvements including support in Freedom
If you have had issues in any of these areas you can access the Autodesk Navisworks 2014 Service pack 1 here.
For a full list of improvements please see the Navisworks 2014 Service Pack 1 readme.
The service packs are MSP files, which don't provide confirmation screens when installed, if you need to confirm if the pack is installed, look for 11.4….. in the About Navisworks box under the help.
For Manage, Simulate and Freedom there are 32 and 64 bit installers, download the relevant ones to your installation.
FACTORY DESIGN SUITE USERS; you will also need to install this Hotfix for the Service Pack 1 to work: - http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=DL21985761